Listen to his speech and tick the following classification to see which type of people you belong.
Not necessary someone who is mentally deficient.
- A totally private person.
- A totally self centred person.
- A totally selfish person.
- Always out for his personal gain and his personal interest.
- He does not have a public philosophy
- He has no knowledge, no skill, no characters and no virtues to be able to live and to be able to contribute in a flourishing society and community.
- He is all out for his personal pleasures and for his personal treasures.
- An upgraded barbarian.
The Tribes People
Don’t necessary mean the fact of belonging to a tribe.
- A tribalistic mentality.
- Not able to think beyond their small tribe or small group.
- Their primary allegiance, their only allegiance and their ultimate allegiance is to their tribe.
- Their tribe is their God and their religion is tribalism.
- Always afraid of things that are different, that are a little alien to them.
- They are always suspicious and fearful.
- Always dealt with different people and difficult situation with incrimination, with force and with finance.
- The ideal person for tribes people is the warrior.
- The tribes people are war making people.
Not about political or legal status.
- Has the skill and the knowledge to live a public life.
- Live a life of civility.
- Recognise as a member of the common wealth.
- Strive for the common good.
- He knows his rights in a society.
- He knows his responsibilities to society.
- He fights for his rights.
- Always with an awareness of and with the respect for the rights and interest of others, of their neighbours, of smallest of minorities and of the worst of their enemies.
- Citizens made or make up a civilized society.
Citizens settle their differences with civility so they produce a civilized society. A society that truly lives up to the meaning of the name society. Society literally means friendship and friendliness.